Remembering Ruth Bell Graham

Ruth Graham holding glasses
Today would have been Billy Graham’s wife, Ruth Bell Graham’s, 93
rd birthday.

Ruth went to heaven on June 14, 2007.

Join us as we celebrate and remember the beautiful life and legacy of this great woman of faith.  A woman who loved people and loved Jesus!

Watch here as Fernando Ortega sings Give Me JesusThis performance was produced for The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association as a tribute to Ruth.

Fernando Ortega will be performing at The Cove on Sunday November 17, 2013.  Click here for details and to register.

52 Responses to Remembering Ruth Bell Graham

1. Linda Hamilton says:

We have been so blessed to have Billy and Ruth Graham in our generation.

2. Pamela Barber says:

Bless Mrs. Graham’s family today as we remember all she means to all of them. On a post note on my computer, I have written a saying from her tomb stone, ” End of construction, Thank you for your patience.”
    I remember her every day as I gazed upon her writings. She was such a Godly servant.

• notesfromthecove says:

Yes, that saying shows off her funny personality, doesn’t it! Thank you for sharing, Pamela!

3. cammie hester says:

A beautiful tribute to a lovely Lady!!Mrs.Graham was a role model for us all and a great woman of God..I read everything she wrote..RIP Mrs Graham..A job well done..

4. that is so beautiful and Mr Ortega is awesome i could listen to him all day thank;s

5. Nora Brown says:

Thank God for People like the Graham family.

6. teresa yeary says:

please pray for my family we really need yall pray god bless yall teresa yeary i love to be billy graham friends on facebook ty615@yahoo.com – teresa yeary 615 s central ave nicholasville ky 40356 my phone number 859-885-7600 teresa yeary 859-327-7346 phone number ok

7. Janet Cox says:

Love the Graham’s, Billy was and is an example of how to make to heaven,they knew Jesus,,, there is no other way to get there.

8. Marie Cagle says:

Ruth was a great influence on my life when I was young. Thank God for her example.

• notesfromthecove says:

So glad to hear that, Marie. She certainly shone the light of Jesus, for all to see, didn’t she! Thank you for sharing!

9. Sandy says:

Beautiful song, music, words and Lady! Thanks for sharing your life stories with us! Meet you in Heaven someday!

10. Linda Dooley says:

That was absolutely beautiful, There was great love there.. maybe as great as we will ever see on this side.. To God be praised.. A blessing just to have the opportunity to listen… Billy and Ruth Graham were and is one of the Greatest example of God’s faith I have ever known.. And my Mom!! Except my Father and Lord Jesus Christ.. I’m so thankful God let me live, and witness His Preaching.. I was blessed one time to see them both.. wow!! God is God!! I would still like to say Happy Birthday to the Memory of Ruth Graham.. I know Billy misses Her terribly… God Bless You All!

• notesfromthecove says:

Thank you for sharing, Linda! Yes, Billy does miss her. What a reunion they will have in heaven! Blessings to you!

11. Tina mobley says:

True beauty that never fades because it is eternal. It makes me want to read her books. She brings glory to God and joy to us all.

• notesfromthecove says:

You said it…Eternal beauty! Nothing better, is there? Ruth has some really wonderful poetry too.

12. Larry Howie says:

Thanks for sharing this beautiful tribute to Ruth Graham. Blessings to the Graham family.

13. Lou Ellen says:

Blessings to the wonderful Graham family.God Bless.

14. Patsy Clark says:

My husband & I have been supporters of the BGEA since we first married 48 1/2 years ago and we have never been sorry. Billy and Ruth and their family are a family we can all use as an inspiration. Can’t wait to meet you all in heaven.

15. Dale & Vianne Pendleton says:

What a sweet precious woman who will never be forgotten. She has left a legacy we all can aspire to.

16. Lorie says:

Today is my father’sbirthday. I just bet they may be celebrating together in heaven today. Happy birthday to both of them. We are blessed by your ministry. Thank you.

17. Darlene Cagle says:

Thank you Ruth Graham for being such an Inspiration..Thank you for this beautiful song remembering this Special Lady! Blessings to all!!

18. jeannette Gardner says:

Ruth Graham was a beautiful, woman of God and has raised Godly children. Her daughter, Anne Graham Lotz, wrote a very inspiring book titled, “Just Give Me Jesus”. I am currently reading it, and thoroughly enjoying her insights on some Scripture passages. I have to read only a chapter a day because there is so much on which to meditate.

• notesfromthecove says:

Yes, that is a great book! Good idea on spreading it out in order for God to work in your heart through his daughter Anne. You might enjoy listening to this short video in which Chip Ingram talks about reading 7-8 pages per day of Billy Graham’s book. http://youtu.be/sCBmfKW82ZA
      Bless you!

19. What a beautiful song I heard today. Really we are blessed to have such a saints Billy Graham and Ruth Graham in our generation. The song’s video is also very pleasant. I appreciate all those who are behind this page. God bless.

20. Stephen & Teresa Conner says:

Beautiful Wake up!!

Thank you!

21. Robin says:

There are no words for a tribute like this for a life so beautiful. The Grahams are a true gift to this world directly from God.

22. Judy H says:

Proverbs 31:30 “Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.”

23. Joyce T. Pascua says:

Grateful to the Lord for the lives well lived in Ruth and Billy Graham. I was in my teens when their lives made impact on mine. In a very small island in the Philippines a poster in the church was my introduction to Dr. Billy Graham. May the Lord bless the Graham Family as we remember the life of Ruth!

24. Laura Kolb says:

thank you Ruth and Billy Graham for your lasting message to the world..Jesus Christ and His Word!
    God bless the Graham family and their continued work for Christ.

25. Betty Moore says:

Beautiful tribute of’Give Me Jesus’ for a beautiful lady.

26. Gail Rogers says:

Every picture I ever saw of Mrs. Graham she had a smile. She lived her walk with Jesus and talked it as well. What a wonderful God filled woman. Love to the family

27. Donald W Bell says:

This was a beautiful tribute to a beautiful woman of God. My mother June just loved and supported the Graham ministry for many years as she could. She went to be with the Lord this past December (2012). She is truly missed, but we know that she too can now celebrate with Miss Ruth and all who have gone before them. God Bless Your Ministry and the entire Graham family. with love in Christ, D Bell